Terms & Conditions
Please Read the Following Terms and Conditions Carefully
The askDECOR.com web site is provided for your and others’ personal, non-commercial enjoyment, subject to the terms of and conditions of use and all modifications thereto (“Terms and Conditions”), and the rules that may be published from time to time by askDECOR.com. By using this site, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. askDECOR.com may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms and Conditions will appear on askDECOR.com. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
This Web Site and any communications service, including the capability to contribute material through comments and contact forms, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site (collectively, the “Services”) are provided to you solely for entertainment purposes. By using the Web Site and Services you agree: (a) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the subscription form, contact forms or registration form. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, askDECOR.com reserves the right to terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
Without limitation of the foregoing, you agree to not use the Web Site or Services to:
* Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, including any Contribution, (collectively, “Content”), that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful;
* “Stalk” another;
* Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
* Harm minors in any way;
* Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
* Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through the Web Site;
* Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
* Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “Spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
* Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
* Act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in the Web Site or Services;
* Engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of the Web Site or Services, including but not limited to, actually or attempting to manipulate, corrupt or otherwise affect the outcome of the Services, in whole or part, by, among other methods, subscribing another party without their authorization or registering multiple subscriptions under the same or different names;
* Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
* Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You acknowledge that askDECOR.com is not responsible for material submitted to askDECOR or posted to the Web Site by users. However, askDECOR.com has the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content, in whole or part, that, in the judgment of askDECOR.com, does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise undesirable, inappropriate or inaccurate. askDECOR.com is not responsible for any failure, non-failure or delay in removing such Content. You will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of such submitted material, including any Contribution or part thereof, or other communication to askDECOR.com. You agree to immediately notify askDECOR.com of any unauthorized use of the Service or any other breach of security known or suspected by you.
You acknowledge and agree that askDECOR.com may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of askDECOR, its users or the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Web Site, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. askDECOR assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings or other information submitted by you or other users to askDECOR.com.
Any or all Content on the Web Site may be purged periodically at the sole discretion of askDECOR.com.
askDECOR.com items are selected by our designers. No one can pay to be featured on askDECOR.com. All advertising will be clearly marked as such.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security. We will not share your information with other entities.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The web site and services are provided “as is”, “where is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Without limitation of the foregoing, AskDECOR specifically disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to (i) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, timeliness, usefulness, or otherwise of the content of the web site or services, and (ii) any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by the web site, including without limitation as a result of (1) any error, omission, deletion, or defect in the content or (2) any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation or under any other cause of action. askDECOR.com does not warrant or guarantee (1)that any portion of the web site will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or (2) that access to the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
askDECOR.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this web site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will askDECOR.com, its officers or directors, be liable to any party (i) for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the web site.